The template download dialog now has an all-new look. With the updated interface it’s much easier to download the template that works for you. Now the template window is organized in different tabs, thanks to this simple but effective change you can find your template in one of these categories:
MAIN: all new and updated templates.
CUSTOM: all templates created by users for their needs. Learn more
LEGACY: any outdated templates.
OTHER: all other templates.
Let’s have a look at the new window:
- The button to download templates.
- The different types of views (if available).
- The API key that you will need to access the data in Power BI.
- The info button for more details on the selected file type.
- The button to download all the model data in CSV.
We hope this new look will help you better navigate Vcad’s report templates.