Pursuant to article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we make the following information available to you.
We at Blogic s.r.l. believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record site visitors – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor the movement of users on the site and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not connected to personal information that can be identified, therefore all data are collected in absolutely anonymous form.
Our advertising partners
Our site does not have access to or control these cookies used by third party advertisers.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third party servers for more information on their practices and for instructions on how to disable certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do this through your individual browser options. Further information on cookie management with a specific web browser can be found on the respective browser websites.
Purpose of the treatment
Data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to reserved areas of the Portal and of Portals / sites connected with this and to the sending of communications, including commercial ones, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and / or connected and / or Sponsor;
- possible transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications;
- perform the obligations established by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
The data will be treated in the following ways:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a special database;
- recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic media;
- organization of archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
Rights of the party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the treatment obtain from the owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based;
- the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of not less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, correction or, if interested, integration of existing data;
to object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
We inform you that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
P. IVA 05731610720
via Francesco Mengotti, 15
00195 – ROMA (RM)
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the cancellation of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available. All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and / or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything we can to remove that information as soon as possible.
via F. Mengotti, 15
00191 Rome (RM) Italy