We are absolutely delighted to announce that we are now ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 certified.
What ISO 27001:2013 means
– The data we manage is accurate and only accessible by authorized users
– We are protecting your data by following best practice guidelines
– We are increasing the resilience of our business
– We are providing the best security in all our systems
– We are providing security services in line with our customers’ requirements and expectations
– We have improved management processes and audited business risk strategies
What ISO 9001:2015 means
– Definition of management responsibility
– Verification of compliance of resource management, including human resources and the working environment
– Verification of all production, sales and product service processes
– Definition of improvement procedures for all business processes
To obtain these certifications, Blogic s.r.l. carried out an assessment process that included a wide range of audits, studies, improvements and planning aimed at achieving a high level of quality assurance and safety in all processes.
The ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 certifications ensure that our internal systems are effective, consistent and efficient and that we provide our clients with an accurate level of security.